- 1 cup of Frijoles Volteados Negros Ducal
- 2 cups cooked white rise
- ¼ cup fined chopped carrot
- ½ chopped sweet chili
- 3 spoons of chopped cilantro
- 3 spoons of bread crumbs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- ½ cup of natural yogurt
- 6 cilantro springs
- 1 lemon
- Sal, cumin and pepper as desired
- Mix all the ingredients, take small portions of the mixture with a spoon and shape it with your hands to create the croquettes.
- Pass each croquette through the flour, then through the egg and finally through the breadcrumbs.
- Place the croquettes in a pan with a small amount of olive oil until golden brown. Or in the air fryer at 180º for 20 minutes to brown.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients and serve with the croquettes.
Calories: 64kcal, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 131mg, Sugar: 0,6g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 1g, Iron: 1mg