Portion size 200g
Carnitas al pastor
- 2 cups of Frijoles Enteros Rojos Ducal
- 1 Pork chop cut into cubes
- 1 Jalapeño pepper in slices
- 1 chive in slices
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 spoons of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of red onion in thins trips
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tea spoon saltPreparation
- 1 cup of Frijoles Picante Medio Rojo Ducal®
- 12 units of corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup (190grams) cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
Procedure of carnitas al pastor
- Blend all ingredients except meat.
- Strain this sauce, place in a pot with the pork shankand cook over medium heat until the meat is soft and the sauce is reduced (Approximately 45 min).
- Remove the pork shank and cut into small squares.
- Return to sauce and continue to reduce over medium heat until sauce is absorbed and meat is lightly browned.
- For the pickled onion, place all the ingredients in a container and let stand.
- In a frying pan, with a little oil, heat the tortillas turning them until they are more flexible.
- In each tortilla, place 1table spoon ofDucal® medium red spicy beans.
- Place 2 table spoons of carnitas on top.
- Finish with the cheese, pickled onion and cilantro. Serve with hot sauce to taste.