Serving size 91g
- 2 cups Frijoles Volteados Negros
- 1 cup water
- 4 ripe plantains
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Sugar and cinnamon powder to taste for beans
- Oil, butter and flour
- Wash the plantains thoroughly, break the plantains into large pieces, always preserving the peel.
- In a large pot place water, 3 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon sticks, place the plantains and let them boil, covered until the peel is released from it.
- While the plantains are cooking, we can prepare the beans. In a frying pan add a little oil, then beans and sugar and cinnamon powder to taste, let boil and reserve.
- When the plantains are cooked, remove them from the water and remove the peel. Place them in a bowl and crush them. When ready let cool a little.
- Butter and flour a cake pan or glass refractory.
- Place a layer of plantain, spread it well and then a layer of beans and finally another layer of plantain.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.