Serving size: 73g
- 1 cup Frijoles Volteados Rojos
- 3 raw sausages
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound quesillo (can be mozzarella, pecorino, or whatever you found)
- Jalapeños (optional)
- Tortillas or nachos to taste
- In a frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil, add the chorizo and onion. Cook for 3 minutes, reserve 1 tablespoon of the chorizo to decorate and add the beans to the rest and let it boil.
- Place the beans with chorizo and cover them with the cheese.
- Heat in the microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese melts. Garnish with jalapeño pepper slices if desired.
- Serve with tortillas or nachos.