- Quantitty needed of olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. onion salt
- 9 crispy taco tortillas
- 1 lettuce, julienned
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Ducal bean pico de gallo
- In a frying pan heat the oil and sauté the meat seasoning with garlic salt, onion salt, and pepper to taste. Let it be well cooked and set aside
- Fill the taco tortillas with the prepared ground beef, lettuce, Ducal bean pico de gallo and grated cheddar cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving Size: 155g, Calories: 202kcal, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 431mg, Sugars: 1g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 7g, Iron: 0g